Available for individual and group psychotherapy, and Earth-honoring Spirit-influenced Counseling– Psychotherapy.
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychoeducational groups
- Psychological Assessment
- Harm Reduction/Psychedelic Integration
- Spiritual Emergence – Emergency
- Supervision for clinicians honoring BIPOC needs, and psychedelic integration interest/framework
For those in the Metro-Detroit area please contact Dr. Beers personally for availability and pricing on these services. Dr. Beers will provide psychological forms to those opting to engage these services with her.
Dr. Beers accepts these insurances only:
- Blue Care Network
- BlueCross and BlueShield
Cash, Credit Card and PayPal payments for psychological services are also accepted. more details…
Dr. Beers’ assists her clients with identifying self-limiting beliefs, inauthentic and oppressive beliefs, and healthy ways to navigate emotions, restoring balance within oneself and empowering their inner voice, as well as tending to their deep emotional wounds. She incorporates humor, imagination, play, and ritual when necessary to reinforce the unfolding process. She supports her clients in their development with liberating tools to increase relaxation and integration, contemplative exploration, self-awareness, self-rediscovery, and feelings of validation and acceptance.
Decolonizing the Wombyn of Mixed Heritage: Deprogram Your Mind and Spirituality
For Mixed/Bi-Multiracial Heritage & BIWOC (Black Indigenous Wombyn of Color) looking to start work, or deepen their work of personal decolonization, and deprogramming from beliefs and systems that are not in service to you, your community and your ancestral family. This includes people of mixed ancestry with blood ties to the oppressed and colonial oppressor. This group is inclusive and open to lesbian, bisexual, queer and trans wombyn (focus of somatic work is through the experience of existing with a womb, to connect, integrate, and even release/relinquish).
This work requires exploring real-life concerns in sessions both somatically and psychologically. This program is an opportunity to dive deeper into your wounding to heal what lies beyond the invisible scars, which can and will reach into other areas of your life.
In Person 2022 | Online 6 Weeks – (TBD) Max 6 participants (1 spot available for a scholarship, please contact for further details). Registration will commence xxx and will close once the workshop is full or 2-weeks prior to starting. Payment is also due in full two weeks prior to the workshop start date.
These once a week community 2-hour sessions from the convenience of your home offers:
- Identify your internalized and externalized oppression
- Identify what is not in service of spirit in your life
- Identify the depths and reach of your womb experience
- Identify authentic ways to be in service to your community
- Identify ways to neutralize the effects of trauma
- Identify ways to navigate the privilege of others
- Identify ways to dismantle cultural misappropriation
- Encounter, confront and integrate your shadow
- Learn how to heal ancestral intergenerational trauma
- Learn how to access and anchor your inner guide/map
- Learn how to improve personal accountability
- Learn/improve Self-guidance and intuition
- Learn ways to implement your ancestral lineage
- Dismantle out of alignment systems and beliefs
- Deepen self-understanding & compassion
- Unlearn programming surrounding colonization with relatives & other BIWOC
- Unpack and process historical and intergenerational trauma
- Access & integrate intense emotions for release
- Incorporate ritual & ceremony into your deprogramming process
- Spiritual emergence/emergency assessment
- Connect and network with other amazing and beautiful WOC
- Discounted rate for in-depth one-on-one processing for issues that arise within the group sessions, contact for further details.
This community experience is just a drop in the ocean of the work needed to address intergenerational and historical trauma. Although it can be impactful, one does not need to be aware of their direct legacy of trauma to participate but one must be committed to awakening to and tending to it. This virtual channel is welcoming of all WOC in any stage of their decolonizing process. This experience can serve as an intro and an enhancer of this deeply rooted work.
Age requirement 18+ at the time of registration. An email with payment and registration details will be sent out those interested in the virtual workshop. At that time information pertaining to the scholarship will also be provided. This group falls under psychospiritual services.
Group – 6-8 hour Sacred Breathwork™ workshop.
- 12 people breathing at a time with 24 participants max
- Must have an equal amount of participants to ensure sacred space.
- Individual and Couple breakthrough sessions available (90 minutes)
- In this session, we narrow the scope of focus and intentions on serving the individual’s, or the relationship’s highest good.
- Identify the source of major conflicts
- Uncover what shifts need to happen
- See yourself and your partner in a new way
- Cash or credit/debit card, PayPal payment due in full 2 weeks prior to appointment/event.
- If traveling beyond 50 miles of office location, travel fees will have to be factored in. Please contact Crescent Roots Psychology admin here Dr. Beers for details and arranging for a breathwork session.
*It is important to note this is holistic psychospiritual technique influenced by wisdom, ancient and earth honoring traditions, and when performed is not an act of psychological services.
For detailed additional information regarding this technique, scroll down!
Sacred Breathwork™ as a powerful healing and consciousness expanding sacred ceremony developed by Dr. C Michael Smith, Ph.D., LP in a group and community context at Crow’s Nest Center for Shamanic Studies.
Psychospiritual Educational Presentations and Outreach
Dr. Angela May Beers welcomes the opportunity to collaborate with institutions, organizations and other clinicians interested in learning about the therapeutic and transformative power of the psychospiritual services she provides, such as Sacred Breathwork™ and consciously integrative ceremonial healing circles. Dr. Angela May Beers provides outreach presentations and lectures that discuss the theory and practice behind these psychospiritual services and their potential clinical benefits through application and research.
If you are interested in learning more about these psychospiritual services, an on-site psychoeducational presentation at your location can be arranged. For more information, please contact Dr. Beers (Crescent Roots Psychology admin)
Tulsi has also been shown to counter metabolic stress through normalization of blood glucose, blood pressure, and lipid levels, and psychological stress through positive effects on memory and cognitive function and through its anxiolytic and anti-depressant properties.
Magnified Healing® | 1st Phase Master Teacher 8-years
**This healing work is offered at periodic times throughout the year due to the responsibility and care that is required for preparation and facilitation, contact for further details!
Shadow Medicine Online Women’s Community Circle (Currently, on hiatus)
*Currently, on hiatus, check back here for when these gatherings will resume.